Subject: hello, i need help (fwd)
From: Daniel Stenberg (daniel_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2003-08-02

I forwarding your mail to the proper rockbox mailing list. Please direct your
questions/thoughts to this list for Rockbox stuff.

(And you need to be subscribed to post.)

---------- Forwarded message ---------- Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 20:56:26 +0200 From: raycorea <raycorea_at_t-online.de> To: daniel_at_haxx.se Subject: hello, i need help

Hello,

im a German, my english is not so good ;-) My little Problem :

I have installed the Rockbox 2.0 Software on my Archos Jukebox Studio 20 , its great and im totally happy .

But the little Problem is -->>> the HD-LED lights sometimes red, is this a problem or a feature ?

Have you an answer , please I want kill the Rockbox and go back to the shit Archos-Firmware. I have looked in the Forums but cant find everything. A lot of Peoples has the same question, hmmm ?

OK, greeeeetz from Germany and have a nice Day

Ray Corea

visit my Homepage -->> <http://raycorea.de> http://raycorea.de