Subject: Re: hello, i need help (fwd)
From: Michael O'Quinn (michael_at_oquinn.info)
Date: 2003-08-02

On Sat, 2 Aug 2003, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> I forwarding your mail to the proper rockbox mailing list. Please direct your
> questions/thoughts to this list for Rockbox stuff.
>
> (And you need to be subscribed to post.)

With Rockbox, the red LED is now a disk activity indicator, just like a
normal computer. See the main FAQ, entry # 34...

   http://rockbox.haxx.se/docs/faq.html

> Have you an answer , please I want kill the Rockbox and go back to the
> shit Archos-Firmware.

Do you really mean you mean you DON'T want to revert back to the Archos
firmware?

> I have looked in the Forums but cant find everything.

But the FIRST place to look is ALWAYS the documentation!

> A lot of Peoples has the same question, hmmm ?
>
> OK, greeeeetz from Germany and have a nice Day

You bet'cha!

Michael