Subject: Re: no more startup-rolo of ajbrec.ajz why?
Date: 2003-08-03

> not everyone has access to/or the want to compile
> their own version, i was happily auto roloing to the
> bookmark version benjamin posted now i have to manualy
> run it.

You don't need to be able to compile. You can flash the bookmark version. If
no ucl was given, this may require converting it with unscramble/uclpack,
but tools and instructions for that are supplied.
Benjamin's version should be cold-startable (he merged with my later
firmware layer), I had some conversation about this with him.

> can we have the startup-rolo put back?

No. Honestly, this is a crutch since you can flash.

3. Arcor - 4. - 5. T-Online - 6. - 7. daybyday - 8. e-Post