Subject: Re: voice recording...
From: Jean Boullier (jean.boullier_at_wanadoo.fr)
Date: 2003-08-03

Both are VBR and should have "similar" sizes, except if one speaker
shouts and the other wispers, maybe. 8-)

You might look at each file with a PC player like Winamp (for example)
to compare technical characteristics of each file ("File Info Box" for
Winamp). If there are differences between Archos and Rockbox recording
modes they should be visible. What I have in mind is that Archos might
force the mono mode for the low quality settings while in Rockbox you
have to set mono or stereo yourself.

Cheers. Jean.

--
Jean Boullier - Rouen - Normandie - France