Subject: daily zips (was: Re: .rockbox/fonts and .rockbox/languages)
From: Remo Hofer (
Date: 2003-08-03

Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Aug 2003, Remo Hofer wrote:
>> And while we're on this topic: The player daily build should not include the
>> fonts and levels.txt. The recorder rocks and the ucl are already excluded.
> Good point. Fixed now.

Nice. I'm sorry to come up with these remarks one after the other,
but I've got another point:

In .rockbox/docs you've added most of the user docs also available
from <>. I guess, these are ment to be
readable with the textviewer plugin. But the most usefull file for
this purpose <> resp.
<> is not available.

BTW. Do we really need the other download options like mod, ajz,
rock, and ucl, if we just can get the full download with everything
included? I don't think that download size and handling make a big