Subject: Re: do we have playlist-specific 'current position' logging?
From: Jean Boullier (
Date: 2003-08-04

George Michaelson wrote:

>Just wondering if we have code to do per-playlist 'current' track marking.
>I was thinking about how I might want to construct threads through my
>collection, and realized that I'd want to 'bookmark' where I was listening to
>chopin, move to beethoven, then save that place in beethoven, and 'resume' where
>I was in chopin.
>Is this doable? It would imply saving some adjunct information about each
>playlist when the stop/halt/pause/poweroff was done.
We do have that too, thanks to Benjamin, but it is still a "parallel"
offer, i.e. it is not yet in the standard daily builds. It is available
there Bookmarking versions
This zip contains everything for all categories of Rockbox-supported
jukeboxes, therefore you have to watch the path of the files in your
favorite unzipper for selecting the material which suits your own unit.

Cheers. Jean.

Jean Boullier - Rouen - Normandie - France