Subject: Partitoin on Fm-Recorder (fwd)
From: Daniel Stenberg (
Date: 2003-08-04

I'm forwarding your question to the proper mailing list, please post
questions/follow-ups there (and subscribe before you post, as otherwise your
post will be discarded).

 Daniel Stenberg -- --

---------- Forwarded message ---------- Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 14:09:18 +0200 From: Michael <> Subject: Partitoin on Fm-Recorder

Hy mi name is Michael and Ive get a problem with my FM-Box. I split the box with Partition Magic from one to two partitions(1: 25GB 1GBfree;2: 15GB 15GBfree) and allways right.But if I cut the USB nothing reacts. The box is in USB mode without connecting.I pushed it off to boot again.The box booted to USB connection. What I did wrong? If it charged and I push 'on' then is one of the partition booting but only then. Could you help me? I pleas you to sorry my languag Im german and my school english isnt the best. I hope you could help me Michael