Subject: Re: recent updates

Re: recent updates

From: <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 10:45:06 +0200 (MEST)

> I noticed yesterday
>
> "Diagnostic code added, to find init problems (charging, etc.) when
> flashed: the whole I/O space is saved on startup, can be dumped to a
> file via debug menu."
>
> How do I dump the I/O space to a file as I see no entry in the debug menu?

Should be the second line of the debug menu, after the option to dump the
ROM content. I'm about to give instructions on how to use it and what I need
from the people on which charging fails. But since I'm about to go on holiday
and work gets very hectic before, I'm pessimistic that I can be able to
process the results within the next 3 weeks.

Jörg