Subject: RE: USB on the go

RE: USB on the go

From: Pedro Clemente <PMC.NewsLetters_at_netcabo.pt>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 10:12:19 +0100

I think USB on the go is some kind of chip based technology to allow
interfacing slave usb devices, like for example, a digital camera to a
printer.
It should allow a usb on the go slave camera, to conenct directly to a
slave usb printer via usb, no pc required.

As rockbox is already a standard slave, only a new periphal which
supports usb on the go would connect to it directly.
As for example, a future laptop or camera.

Just my ideias on the matter, don't know how right i am.
I someone does have more solid info, i would also like to hear about it!