Subject: RE: USB on the go
From: Pedro Clemente (PMC.NewsLetters_at_netcabo.pt)
Date: 2003-08-04

I think USB on the go is some kind of chip based technology to allow
interfacing slave usb devices, like for example, a digital camera to a
printer.
It should allow a usb on the go slave camera, to conenct directly to a
slave usb printer via usb, no pc required.

As rockbox is already a standard slave, only a new periphal which
supports usb on the go would connect to it directly.
As for example, a future laptop or camera.

Just my ideias on the matter, don't know how right i am.
I someone does have more solid info, i would also like to hear about it!