Subject: Flashing RockBox problems !!

Flashing RockBox problems !!

From: Obi-Wan Kannabis <obi-wan.kannabis_at_caramail.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 11:53:06 +0100

I have successfully flashing my Archos Jukebox Recorder 6Go.
But, now, when I Power On, I 've got the message 'Dir buffer is full' so I can't read mp3 and I can't un-flashing :(
When I press F1+On, Archos Firmware screen appears but when the progress bar was at middle, it stop and
Rockbox firmware is loaded.
My Hdd contains only 1 folder with 17 mp3 and contains ajbrec.ajz_ and firmware_flash.rock and
firmware_rec.bin (my backup to un-flashing).
When I unplugged USB (after transferring) the erreur (*PANIC* Mount Ata:-41).

Please Help me, I want to go back and un-flashing my jukebox ... How can I do, is it possible to un-flashing From
the PC ?

Thanxs and sorry for my bad english

A newbie.

Plus simple, plus fiable, plus rapide : découvrez le nouveau Caramail - http://www.caramail.lycos.fr