Subject: Re: Flashing RockBox problems !!
Date: 2003-08-04

> I have successfully flashing my Archos Jukebox Recorder 6Go.
> But, now, when I Power On, I 've got the message 'Dir buffer is full' so I
> can't read mp3 and I can't un-flashing :(

Hmm, this is most strange, I can't give a qualified comment on this.

> When I press F1+On, Archos Firmware screen appears but when the progress
> bar was at middle, it stop and
> Rockbox firmware is loaded.

This is normal, as you have "ajbrec.ajz_" in there. So this gives the same
crash then?
Have you tried to exchange that with a version from the daily build page?

> My Hdd contains only 1 folder with 17 mp3 and contains ajbrec.ajz_ and
> firmware_flash.rock and
> firmware_rec.bin (my backup to un-flashing).
> When I unplugged USB (after transferring) the erreur (*PANIC* Mount
> Ata:-41).

> Please Help me, I want to go back and un-flashing my jukebox ... How can I
> do, is it possible to un-flashing From
> the PC ?

Yes, but this is not easy because it requires hardware mods. I guess you
don't need to un-flash, all you need is a compatible version of Rockbox. I hope
the later ones do the trick. If so, you can flash that.

3. Arcor - 4. - 5. T-Online - 6. - 7. daybyday - 8. e-Post