Subject: RE: USB on the go
From: Pedro Clemente (PMC.NewsLetters_at_netcabo.pt)
Date: 2003-08-04

Someone already posted here an external device that can connect two
slave usb devices.
I'm sorry i don't rebember the name of the product nor it's brand.
I remeber seeing on their site that common application for it was
connecting a zaurus pda to some other slave usb device, like for
example, a usb disk.

Of course, at the mention of zaurus, linux comes to mind...
Would it work with any device?

I don't have the answer for that, nor did they on theyr site, so i let
it be for a while...