Subject: Re: Startup IO
From: mourad jaber (
Date: 2003-08-04

Yes I have some charging pbs
Cells are charging only one hour with flashed rockbox before report 100%
full.... and goes down to 13% in a hour or if I trun it off several times...
But if I charge with F1+on on the archos firmware, it charge during 8
hours to be really full...
I wil try rockbox with on+f1 + ajbrec.ajz, to be sure if is it really
the rombox which is problematic...

I don't kown if it is the same pb encoutered with the fm recoreder....