Subject: Re: Startup IO

Re: Startup IO

From: mourad jaber <mjaber_at_centralpay.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 17:17:26 +0200

Yes I have some charging pbs
Cells are charging only one hour with flashed rockbox before report 100%
full.... and goes down to 13% in a hour or if I trun it off several times...
But if I charge with F1+on on the archos firmware, it charge during 8
hours to be really full...
I wil try rockbox with on+f1 + ajbrec.ajz, to be sure if is it really
the rombox which is problematic...

I don't kown if it is the same pb encoutered with the fm recoreder....

Mourad