Subject: Re: Startup IO

Re: Startup IO

From: <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 17:38:37 +0200 (MEST)

> Yes I have some charging pbs
> Cells are charging only one hour with flashed rockbox before report 100%
> full.... and goes down to 13% in a hour or if I trun it off several
> times...

> But if I charge with F1+on on the archos firmware, it charge during 8
> hours to be really full...

That's the point. You _can_ charge with the flashed stuff (using the Archos
software), but you can't with Rockbox. This is a Rockbox problem, not a
general one about flashing.

> I don't kown if it is the same pb encoutered with the fm recoreder....

Some FMs have the problem that even the Archos software doesn't charge
properly when running through my flash loader. So this is something not related to
Rockbox. It looks like the original Archos loader did some init on which the
Archos software relies, and now since the loader is gone we have a missing
init.

Jörg