Subject: How to handle with diff-files
From: Christoph Kriesch (c.kriesch_at_gmx.net)
Date: 2003-08-05

Hello,

I never have worked with diff files before. So please could some explain to
me how I have to use diff files.
E.g. the viewer-programm for playlists. I can download an viewer.ajz file an
a .diff file. The .diff-file has the latetest version, but I do not know how
to "install" this file.

I hope nobody is angry about this (simpel?) question.

Many thanks

Christoph