Subject: Re: Re: Flashing RockBox problems !!

Re: Re: Flashing RockBox problems !!

From: Obi-Wan Kannabis <obi-wan.kannabis_at_caramail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 11:19:28 +0100

> Rockbox firmware is loaded.This is normal, as you have "ajbrec.ajz_"
> in there. So this gives the samecrash
> then?Have you tried to exchange that with a version from the daily build
> page?
Ok, Thanxs to you I have solved the problem.
I have deleted ajbrec.ajz_ then, it's function (on, F1+on and all)!!!
So, before flashing, ajbrec.ajz function (it's the one in the pack, i use
it to flash !!!) but after flashing it doesn't
function !!! why, i don't know .... perhaps it a ROLO problem ?
Moreover, latest daily build doesn't function (dir buffer is full) but
it's not a flashing problem ...
Big thxs.

Plus simple, plus fiable, plus rapide : découvrez le nouveau Caramail - http://www.caramail.lycos.fr