Subject: Re: New Bookmark Release - 2003-08-04
From: Obi-Wan Kannabis (
Date: 2003-08-05

>I've posted another release of the bookmark patched rockbox build
at: the diff can be downloaded
from: The latter links to sourceforge, but I'm too lazy to type in the full
URL.This is a maintance release and there are no new features added. Below arethe changes:01. Bunch of code
changes from Henrik and Hardeep to better integrate bookmarking with Dynamic Bookmarking. 02.
Updated to 2003-08-03 CVS.If you have any bugs or comments, please send me a note at rockbox_dev
atsamuraipanda dot com.Ben

I use (ajbrec.ajz and .rockbox dir) but I have always the message
>Save Failed, is battery low ?
(even with Rockbox 2.0 and all daily builds)

Thxs for your help :(

Plus simple, plus fiable, plus rapide : découvrez le nouveau Caramail -