Subject: Re: Nested playlists anyone?

Re: Nested playlists anyone?

From: Neon John <johngd_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 13:50:36 -0400

On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 09:52:55 +0200, Andreas Stemmer <groovingandi_at_gmx.de>
wrote:

>Neon John wrote:
>> While you're at it, add the ability to queue playlists.
>
>I thought this was already possible (Hardeep Sidhu's great dynamic playlist
>extension)? Have tried the ON+PLAY menu on playlists?
>
>Andreas Stemmer

I'm running samuraipanda's bookmarking code. I got the latest a few minutes
ago but haven't tried it yet. IN his previous release hitting ON+PLAY on an
m3u did not bring up the option to queue.

I really haven't paid attention to the details of the new plug-in feature
(figured I'd just enjoy 'em when they're done :-) Is this feature in a
plug-in?

John

---
John De Armond