Subject: Re: New Bookmark Release - 2003-08-04
From: Benjamin (
Date: 2003-08-05

Sorry, I meant Dynamic Playlists.

You can bookmark "on the fly" by going to Main Menu->Bookmarks and selecting
"Create Bookmark". You are limited to 10 bookmarks per directory/playlist,
though that can be changed in the source. If you wanted someting more
immediate, you could change the rockbox code to creae a bookmark when a key is
pressed (such as ON+PLAY).