Subject: Fonts not loading automatically
From: Riahi, Shervin (
Date: 2003-08-05

Hey everyone, I've been having this problem with builds starting from early
July, when I implemented some changes to some CFG files I use.

Basically, I have a CFG file which contains the line

font: /.rockbox/fonts/courB14.fnt

yet this font is not loaded whenever I execute the CFG. I have checked that
the directory does indeed exist, and that the file with the same exact name
is located there as well, but to no avail.

Secondly, if I change the font: line to

font: /.rockbox/courB14.fnt

with the file located accordingly, turning the jukebox off and back on again
does not load the font UNTIL I press ON and enter the WPS. Even so, the
dimensions/resolution of the screen is mismatched with the font until I load
the CFG or font once again. That is to say the characters appear correctly,
but scrolling is a bit broken; the height of the screen seems to match the
default font's size.

Can anyone help?