Subject: Re: New Bookmark Release - 2003-08-04

Re: New Bookmark Release - 2003-08-04

Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 13:30:33 -0800

The create bookmark sequenece is, for now, relativly easy (F1, right, right).
 That may change once it's in CVS, but because I'm releasing the code and
compiled versions, I pump my ego by putting bookmarks as the first menu option
:-). The bookmark is created when the Create Bookmark (the second 'right' in
the sequence) menu is called.

The development environment on Win32 is about as easy as it can get. Just
expand the zip archive in c:\ and then run the included registry key and it's
done. Check out: http://rockbox.my-vserver.de/win32-sdk.html

Ben