Subject: Re: Dir Buffer is Full

Re: Dir Buffer is Full

From: c s <rb_dev_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 16:26:57 -0700 (PDT)

--- Hardeep Sidhu <hardeeps_at_pobox.com> wrote:
> --- c s <rb_dev_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Try deleting the file .playlist_control in the
> > .rockbox directory.
>
> The .playlist_control file shouldn't have any effect
> on the directory browser
> or configuration settings. Any reason you believe
> it does?
>
> -Hardeep

I had a similar buffer full problem that was solved by
deleting that file, however mine might have been a
"Playlist Buffer Full" error as opposed to "Dir
Buffer Full"... I'm not sure. (Same condition though;
just a few files on the Archos, so there weren't
enough files fo overflow anything) You are probably
right that the .playlist_control file has nothing to
do with the dir buffer full error, but it wouldn't
hurt to try deleting it anyway since it won't hurt anything.

=====
Craig

rb_dev_at_yahoo.com