Subject: Re: New Bookmark Release - 2003-08-04

Re: New Bookmark Release - 2003-08-04

From: Tom Cole <tcole_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 11:33:46 +1200

Ben, Henrik and Hardeep

Thanks for all your work on re-integrating the bookmarking code into the
latest CVS's. I hope that your code is incorporated into the main code
before long. I and many others find bookmarking indispensable to our use
of Rockbox.

One enhancement I would like to see would be to incorporate the path to
the MP3 into the Recent Bookmarks display. (It is sometimes difficult to
remember the artist/album from the title.)

At present the display uses 7 lines with the top line not being used, so
the file name could be shown on the top line with the path shown on the
second line, both scrolling.

Once again, thanks for all your hard work!

Tom Cole

--
Tom Cole
Lower Hutt