Subject: Re: New Bookmark Release - 2003-08-04
From: Neon John (
Date: 2003-08-06

On Tue, 5 Aug 2003 13:30:33 -0800, "Benjamin" <>

>The create bookmark sequenece is, for now, relativly easy (F1, right, right).
> That may change once it's in CVS, but because I'm releasing the code and
>compiled versions, I pump my ego by putting bookmarks as the first menu option
>:-). The bookmark is created when the Create Bookmark (the second 'right' in
>the sequence) menu is called.
>The development environment on Win32 is about as easy as it can get. Just
>expand the zip archive in c:\ and then run the included registry key and it's
>done. Check out:

Thanks. OK I have that. Now can I download compiled binaries of the "tools
and simulator?" I really don't want to set up a windoze development
environment on this machine right now.

I hate to ask more of you volunteers but what would be really nice would be
something like a rockbox-dev.exe installer that would install the whole
shebang, ready to start coding. I just know that when I start trying to drag
all the pieces together, whole days will evaporate, time I can't afford to
spend right now.... OK, I admit it. I'm spoiled by Code Warrior for the Palm

Thanks again for all the hard work,

John De Armond
Cleveland, Occupied TN