Subject: Why rockbox is playing with my battery level ?

Why rockbox is playing with my battery level ?

From: mourad jaber <mjaber_at_centralpay.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 09:52:45 +0200

Hello,
It is something I see lot's of times, When I start my jbr20, the battery
level is pretty low ( 15~20 % ) and after several times it increase
slowly.... it is the same thing when I plug it on usb, I was transfering
lot's of files ( in usb 1 !) and after several times, the batterie level
start to flash ( less than 10% ) when I unplugged it from usb, the
battery level turn back to 60% !
I know that the batterie level is variable when the power consumption
chage a lot, but I think it could be link to the fact that I cant charge
my archos fully with Rockbox ( it stop after 1 hour and report battery
full and not charging after is I let it plugged on charger )...
Any Idea ?

Mourad