Subject: Why rockbox is playing with my battery level ?
From: mourad jaber (
Date: 2003-08-06

It is something I see lot's of times, When I start my jbr20, the battery
level is pretty low ( 15~20 % ) and after several times it increase
slowly.... it is the same thing when I plug it on usb, I was transfering
lot's of files ( in usb 1 !) and after several times, the batterie level
start to flash ( less than 10% ) when I unplugged it from usb, the
battery level turn back to 60% !
I know that the batterie level is variable when the power consumption
chage a lot, but I think it could be link to the fact that I cant charge
my archos fully with Rockbox ( it stop after 1 hour and report battery
full and not charging after is I let it plugged on charger )...
Any Idea ?