Subject: Re: New Bookmark Release - 2003-08-04

Re: New Bookmark Release - 2003-08-04

From: Vincent Kargatis <kargatis_at_kargatron.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 11:18:26 +0300

From: "Tom Cole" <tcole_at_xtra.co.nz>
> One enhancement I would like to see would be to incorporate the path
> the MP3 into the Recent Bookmarks display. (It is sometimes difficult
> remember the artist/album from the title.)

On a related note, the current bookmark display doesn't refer to the
bookmarked playlist at all. I can see for audiobook bookmarks it's the
track being bookmarked, but for music listeners, it's very typically a
playlist. Right now I can't tell at all what bookmarks refer to what
playlist (hence I don't really use the bookmark list feature at all).

And while it's on my mind (not bookmark-related, but...) - anyone know
what happened to the filepath in the 'view id3 info'? That seemed like
good info to have in that listing.
--
Vincent Kargatis
np: John Zorn - "Shifting Sands"  (Filmworks XIII - Invitation to a