Subject: Re: OT: Creative utils

Re: OT: Creative utils

From: Stephen Ball <rockbox_at_invisionfilemanager.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 16:45:32 +0100

Yeah thanks :D a friend told me about redchairsoftware earlier (he uses
nomad explorer) and I found nomadness via google :D

Although I like it, I'm still disappointed at losing my archos, but I
couldn't travel 80 miles to get a replacement (there was only 2 stores
within a 100 miles of me which still had units left)

--
Stephen Ball
Invision Power Services