Subject: Re: OT: Creative utils
From: John Stevenson (steveo1967_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2003-08-07

 --- Stephen Ball <rockbox_at_invisionfilemanager.com>
wrote: > Yeah thanks :D a friend told me about
> redchairsoftware earlier (he uses
> nomad explorer) and I found nomadness via google :D
>
> Although I like it, I'm still disappointed at losing
> my archos, but I
> couldn't travel 80 miles to get a replacement (there
> was only 2 stores
> within a 100 miles of me which still had units left)

Hmm typically English!""

You tell, NOT ask, the shop to courier one of the ones
available to the shop, near you, so that you can
collect it in two days time. Well within your
rights!!!

Oh well only a suggestion. LOL

regards

John