Subject: Re: No more rockbox

Re: No more rockbox

From: Peter Ennis <bengtritover_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 10:53:06 +0100

Likewise, I got a replacement unit directly from Archos in France, and it
has (touch wood) been rock solid since then. My first unit was a piece of
junk though, letting me down on a trip down under over the New Year.

Despite the charms of the iPod (I am a Mac user) I would still go for the
Archos, not least for its relative simplicity and the ability to swap out
drives (I have a 40GB Toshiba drive in mine).

If I had to give it back I would probably go back to the Recorder 20.