Subject: JBR 15 Charging Problem
From: Nanker Phelg (nanker_at_sacbeemail.com)
Date: 2003-08-08

Based on what I read in the battery FAQ, when I'm listening to my JBR 15 at work, I leave it plugged in with the "deep discharge on" and "trickle charge off". Using the numerical battery capacity display, I see the charge dropping throughout the day, and when it hits around 10%, it changes to the charging icon. However, it seems to keep displaying the charging icon for the rest of the day and if I unplug it after a while, the numerical display will show some value such as 36%. If I then power off the JBR and turn it on again unplugged, it will show 100%. Is there some other setting in addition to deep discharge and trickle charge that may be causing this? I'm using the 2.0 build.

Thanks in advance

Composed by sacbeemail.