Subject: JBR 15 Charging Problem
From: Nanker Phelg (
Date: 2003-08-08

Based on what I read in the battery FAQ, when I'm listening to my JBR 15 at work, I leave it plugged in with the "deep discharge on" and "trickle charge off". Using the numerical battery capacity display, I see the charge dropping throughout the day, and when it hits around 10%, it changes to the charging icon. However, it seems to keep displaying the charging icon for the rest of the day and if I unplug it after a while, the numerical display will show some value such as 36%. If I then power off the JBR and turn it on again unplugged, it will show 100%. Is there some other setting in addition to deep discharge and trickle charge that may be causing this? I'm using the 2.0 build.

Thanks in advance

Composed by sacbeemail.
Get Your Free E-mail at . Or visit Northern California's premiere news and information website at .