Subject: Reflashing my FM recorder after a bad burn
From: Gvillo, Mike (
Date: 2003-08-08

So I reflashed my box and it crashed, I heard that I can still program
the flash via UART with some tweaks, how?

I'm an electrical engineer so have all the tools available and I know my
way around a microcontroller system. I can also unsolder, program and
resolder the flash.

Both the F1 and F2 boots are hosed.

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, delete this message. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action based on this message is strictly prohibited.