Subject: Re: win32 uisimulator question
From: Hardeep Sidhu (hardeeps_at_pobox.com)
Date: 2003-08-08

--- Vincent Siu <vincents_at_canonline.net> wrote:
> I would like to write some code for my player but I couldn't get the Win32
> uisimulator to run (i use WinXP and cygwin). The Rockbox website provides
> instruction to compile uisimulator for X11, but not for Win32.

The Win32 instructions are pretty much the same as X11 if you are building
from Cygwin except you need to specify "Win32" as your simulator target when
running tools/configure and the executable is called uisw32.exe.

> When I do a Makefile, it returns:
<snip error>

Which version of Rockbox are you trying to build? There have been numerous
Win32 simulator fixes since 2.0 so you should be building from latest CVS or
from a daily build source tarball.

-Hardeep