Subject: Recording bug...
From: Rob (rob.ward_at_paradise.net.nz)
Date: 2003-08-09

I have posted this bug onto SF as below...

This bug appears in various build I have tried, however it is definitely
in 31th July 2003 build. (030731)

I have AJBR 20GB.
OS Version 1.28.

Here is the bug detail...
I have recordered many (about 25) university lectures which are all
about 55 +/-5 minutes long. I record them using the inbuilt microphone
and record using the worst possible quality and speed settings since I
am only recording voice.

Every time I finish a lecture, I wait an extra (say) 1 minute before
quickly pressing the OFF button once. I then see red led flashing (disc
activity). When that has clearly finished I press and hold the OFF
button to turn depower the AJBR.

At home I then pull the files from AJBR onto my PC, and every time the
recordings have the last few minutes missing.

This bug is repeatable for every recording.