Subject: Re: JBR 15 for $160 at Fry's
From: Neon John (
Date: 2003-08-10

I called too late tonight to get the Texas stores so I said "what the hell"
and called the Sunnyvale store. They have this unit in stock - lots of 'em -
for the same price. the order taker was gone so I have to call back tomorrow
to order. Apparently this sale is system-wide.

Just for everyone's I.

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 14:04:24 -0500, "Nanker Phelg" <>

>SKU - 3699265
>As the original post stated, it is advertised in the newspaper for all Dallas area Fry's.
>Good luck.
>---- Begin Original Message ----
>Do you have any more info on this? Like an SKU or a specific store location?
>The JBR isn't on their online store. I'd like to know the details before I
>start calling around.
>On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 07:03:12 -0500, "Nanker Phelg" <>
>>I realize that most people on this list already have an Archos product, but the Dallas area Fry's are advertising the JBR 15 for $160 this weekend. I picked one up there a few weeks ago for this price, and for a 15GB USB 2.0 player, I thought it was a great deal (after installing Rockbox).
>---- End Original Message ----
>Composed by sacbeemail.
>Get Your Free E-mail at . Or visit Northern California's premiere news and information website at .

John De Armond
Cleveland, Occupied TN