Subject: Please help compile TALKBOX to current CVS
From: James DuRant (JamesDuRant_at_sc.rr.com)
Date: 2003-08-10

Hey everybody, I know this may be asking a lot, but I was wondering if
anyone would help me with TALKBOX. I cannot the .diff to patch to the
source (7 out of 10 hunks succeed). It is a very small .diff and
probably wouldn't take much (for those who know how to program) to
modify the .diff to compile. The current .diff was made to compile for
the 2.0 release, but since then has not been updated. I really enjoy
using Talkbox features while driving, and if anyone could take a look at
it then it would help a lot. You can download the .diff file from
here....
http://pages.sbcglobal.net/gsudindranath/
Thanks, James