Subject: Re: othelo (*sigh*)
From: Nix (
Date: 2003-08-11

On Sat, 9 Aug 2003, Henrik Backe stipulated:
>> That bug was fixed by "nix" on 1st August, I did not realise that it was
> "nix" probably has no cvs commit access, somebody need to submit a patch to
> the patchtracker
> to get it committed.

Indeed not; I was assuming you'd checked it in, and didn't notice that
CVS was still saying that merges were required on othelo.c...

If BlueChip hasn't got commit access (I thought as a plugin author he'd
have it), then I'll check in a patch this evening when I have access to
a competent web browser again.

`That sound you hear is configure wailing, "MY PRECIOUSSSSSSSS!" as it
 overwrites Multilib with Primary.' --- Phil Edwards