Subject: Re: update to rock box 2.0
From: David McIntyre (plugh_at_mudbarn.com)
Date: 2003-08-11

Or install cygwin and set up the development environment, as outlined in the
docs on the web pages. It comes with unzip. A free zip extraction utility.

--
David McIntyre         plugh_at_mudbarn.com        http://www.mudbarn.com
PGP Key fingerprint = CAB5 A73A 43FA 19E3 449D  20B8 25D7 FA84 8847 D6A7