Subject: Re: JBR 15 for $160 at Fry's
From: Neon John (
Date: 2003-08-12

Well, for the last 3 days I've played telephone tag with some folks at Fry's
who suffer the "english as a seldom-used language" syndrome. Bottom line:
they won't ship me a recorder. since the nearest store is a thousand miles
away I'm out of luck on that front.

Ergo, I wonder if there is someone near a Fry's who would buy and ship me a
recorder? I don't mind throwing in some gas money for the effort.

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 14:04:24 -0500, "Nanker Phelg" <>

>SKU - 3699265
>As the original post stated, it is advertised in the newspaper for all Dallas area Fry's.
>Good luck.
>---- Begin Original Message ----
>Do you have any more info on this? Like an SKU or a specific store location?
>The JBR isn't on their online store. I'd like to know the details before I
>start calling around.
>On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 07:03:12 -0500, "Nanker Phelg" <>
>>I realize that most people on this list already have an Archos product, but the Dallas area Fry's are advertising the JBR 15 for $160 this weekend. I picked one up there a few weeks ago for this price, and for a 15GB USB 2.0 player, I thought it was a great deal (after installing Rockbox).
>---- End Original Message ----
>Composed by sacbeemail.
>Get Your Free E-mail at . Or visit Northern California's premiere news and information website at .

John De Armond
Cleveland, Occupied TN