Subject: Re: This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Re: This device cannot start. (Code 10)

From: Mike Holden <rockbox_at_mikeholden.uklinux.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 08:55:32 +0100 (BST)

Brad said:
> I have the product guarantee from Best Buy. I am
> thinking about returning it and see if I can get just
> the JBR (no FM). I really do NOT like having the LI
> ION battery. Its performance is not impressive.

I thought the runtimes were similar between the FMR and Recorder.
Certainly I have no problem with the runtime of my FM unit. How long does
a full charge last, and how long do you expect it to last? What kind of
mp3s do you play (bitrate, VBR or CBR)?

> Also Rockbox does not seem to allow me to get to the radio.

You need to get a recent daily build. I presume you are using version 2.0,
which didn't have radio support. However it was added into the daily
builds several months ago.

Sorry can't help with your Windows problems as I use Linux!
--
Mike Holden
Rockbox page: http://www.mikeholden.org/~rockbox