Subject: Re: JBR vs FMR? Which one is better
From: Shawn Watson (shawnw_at_internode.on.net)
Date: 2003-08-13

Go with the JBR. I'm with you on wanting to be able to swap out the
batteries to perhaps extend play time when travelling, stuff like that.
The JBFMR is lighter and smaller, but not by much; and let's face it, if
you want lighter and smaller go iPodding. I want a radio built in also
but it seems that it's impossible to fit a radio in without bulking up
the player (all mp3 players with FM tuners suck!) and I want smaller and
portable. I think I'll buy a player with an FM tuner when they state
that it's a free add on that does not effect the player size - it seems
we do not have the technology yet :).