Subject: Re: JBR vs FMR? Which one is better
From: Mike Holden (rockbox_at_mikeholden.uklinux.net)
Date: 2003-08-13

Shawn Watson said:
> Go with the JBR. I'm with you on wanting to be able to swap out the
> batteries to perhaps extend play time when travelling, stuff like that.
> The JBFMR is lighter and smaller, but not by much; and let's face it, if
> you want lighter and smaller go iPodding. I want a radio built in also
> but it seems that it's impossible to fit a radio in without bulking up
> the player (all mp3 players with FM tuners suck!) and I want smaller and
> portable. I think I'll buy a player with an FM tuner when they state
> that it's a free add on that does not effect the player size - it seems
> we do not have the technology yet :).

You say that "the JBFMR is lighter and smaller" than the JBR, and then you
say that "it's impossible to fit a radio in without bulking up the
player".

You need to make your mind up which, as these 2 statements dierctly
contradict each other!

--
Mike Holden

Rockbox page: http://www.mikeholden.org/~rockbox