Subject: Flashed Report: Battery and Playlist Resume
From: Dave Cody (the_codys_at_msn.com)
Date: 2003-08-14

Which exact model Archos you have? FM Recorder
Which exact ROM firmware version you have? Flashed Rockbox, daily build
08-08

I have a couple of things to ask about / report. I have noticed that even
after the fix for the playlist resume feature 08-07 I am still missing the
resume question unless I am very quick to get my finger off the ON button.
If I am quick resume works well... if I am ever so slightly slow I get the
directory.

Secondly... I will see on the battery charge screen that the battery is 100%
charged. I unplug the FMR and turn it on and see the battery readout at 75%
and increasing over the next half hour. The readout actually creeps towards
100% for about 30 minutes until it is once again reading fully charged.

Dave Cody
the_codys_at_msn.com