Subject: Some suggestions
From: d bean (dbeanrockbox_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2003-08-14

  I have an fm recorder and am running on version CVS - 030812. I do not
know much about programming (though I would like to) but I've been thinking
and here are a few of my suggestions for anyone who does know what they're
doing.

- Make the demos a 'screensaver' type of thing. while you are in the play
screen, use the F2 or F3 'up' to scroll through them and pick which one - or
none - that you want to use. Something like that, I haven't figured it all
out
- on the snow demo, have the snow pile up.
- does the sleep timer on the FM recorder still not function correctly?
- have the playlist work as a folder ( be able to navigate through it and
pick specific songs in it)
- have a wake up timer that will play a specific file at a specific volume
at a specific time
- can you record from the radio on the fm recorder? I remember that the
archos software could.

Also, I bought my FM recorder on ebay and a little while ago I opened it up
and found that it had a 1100 mA 4,2 V Archos Jukebox Multimedia battery in
it. What do you think of this? What should I do?

Thanks again for everything.

                                            - dbean