Subject: Re: Some suggestions

Re: Some suggestions

From: Mike Holden <rockbox_at_mikeholden.uklinux.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 09:14:02 +0100 (BST)

d bean said:

> About my battery. So, since it is a 2200 maH battery, should I set it
> to 2200 in the settings? What does having a 2200 battery do? Should I
> be concerned about anything since is more power than the FM recorder is
> made for? Thanks for all you help

The FMR uses a 2200 battery, so I don't know what your concern is based
on. Just set it to 2200 in the settings. Even this is not essential since
thi sis only used for calculating an estimated remaining battery time. It
doesn't affect anything else.

--
Mike Holden
Rockbox page: http://www.mikeholden.org/~rockbox