Subject: Re: Spot is held captive by Windows!
From: John Stevenson (steveo1967_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2003-08-16

Hi Sharon

Can you see the Jukebox from your PC?

If so try and play the books from your PC. Do they
play ok?

If you can get them to play stop playing the book.

Now find the drive for your Jukebox(it should be
listed under my computer. Right click this (i assume
you are running something like XP) And perform a
scandisk (select properties, tools, error checking)

See if this works and fixes your problem with playing
files.

It is important that you do eject your juckbox
correctly. - Try ejecting the drive more than once
(please ensure you are not playing a file from it at
the time)

The other issue you could have is an incorrect USB
driver for the player hence the windows error report.
If you go to the archos website there is a driver. Or
someone on here may inform me of which one - cannot
remember from the top of my head and it is 2am over
here in the UK!

regards

John