Subject: Battery Readout and Playlist Resume
From: Dave Cody (the_codys_at_msn.com)
Date: 2003-08-16

I have an FM Recorder with a flashed Rockbox, daily build 08-14 and I have a
couple of things to ask about / report. I have noticed that even after the
fix for the playlist resume feature 08-07 I am still missing the resume
question unless I am very quick to get my finger off the ON button.

If I am quick the resume feature works well... if I am ever so slightly slow
I get the directory.

Also... when my FMR is showing on the battery charge screen that the battery
is 100% charged I can unplug it and turn it on and see the battery readout
at 75%. However, it will start increasing over the next half hour. The
readout actually creeps towards 100% for about 30 minutes until it is once
again reading fully charged.

Anybody else have these issue or am I being too picky?

Dave Cody
the_codys_at_msn.com