Subject: New Member
From: Glenn Ervin at home (GlennErvin_at_cableone.net)
Date: 2003-08-16

Hello List Members,
I am new to the list, and if you didn't notice, my name is Glenn.
I am planning on getting an Archos Jukebox 20, and I am looking for some
information.
I would like to know if there are any users of the product on the list who
are Blind, as I am, because I am interested in downloading and installing a
RockBox firmware version that will allow me to get audible feedback from the
display information.
I hope to eventually contribute to the development of the firmware as soon
as I have a unit.
The reason I don't have an Archos Jukebox 20 yet is that I am wondering if
there is any functionality lost if a unit is purchased with the FM radio
installed.
I plan to use my unit for recording from either the internal microphone or
with an external microphone as much as I plan on listening to music.
Also, is there a model with a drive larger than 20GB?
Thanks for any feedback.

"Live long and prosper",
O. Glenn Ervin (Lenny) N0YJV
Northeast Nebraska
e-mail: GlennErvin_at_cableONE.net
The above address can also be found on MSM.
work e-mail: gErvin_at_ncbvi.state.ne.us