Subject: Re: New Member
From: Glenn Ervin at home (GlennErvin_at_cableone.net)
Date: 2003-08-16

Hello Mike, and thanks for the good information.
Can someone tell me, if the controls are considerably different in their
layout between the radio model and the standard Archos 20.
Also, there is only one place in town that sells the Archos, which is Radio
Shack, and when I went in there, the guy didn't seem very interested in
selling me the Archos jukebox, so I am going to have someone pick one up for
me in another town. So I am wondering about colors.
Does the Archos jukebox 20 come in different colors?

It is difficult for me to decide between the radio model and the plain
recorder/player since I would prefer having the ability to change batteries.
Thanks.