Subject: Re: New Member
From: Mike Holden (rockbox_at_mikeholden.uklinux.net)
Date: 2003-08-17

> I am another new Archos recorder owner.
>
> I had read that the FM version had a lot of reliability problems. Can
> anyone confirm this?
>
> The recorder is very nice, as far as I am concerned.

I don't know whether quality control is any different across the entire
Archos range. However I can say that my FM unit has been in use every day
since January, and is still going strong, despite most of it's use when
out walking. It is also heavily used as a backup device to transport many
thougands of files between locations. I have not had any problem with it.

--
Mike Holden

Rockbox page: http://www.mikeholden.org/~rockbox