Subject: shuffle in playlists only

shuffle in playlists only

From: michael berry <michaelberry_at_michaelberry.force9.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 01:09:18 +0100

After much research looking for a car mp3 player, good personal stereo and an external h/drive i was glad to find an all in one solution which saved me loads of money. I am now the proud owner of an archos jukebox recorder 20.
     Is there a way of being able to have the shuffle mode to work only in playlists as i find i like to play all the songs while driving ?
    On the rockbox site it says that the operating system has 7 games with it but i can only seem to get 3.
    Any way of getting 2 different sizes of text on the screen at the same time?
Can the bass and treble settings have more than 24 stages ?
    How can i get the archos operating system so i can try it out and see how bad it is as i never did give it a chance?:)
    Many thanks to the rockbox crew for the effort they have made to make the ajb what it is!!!!!!